Last Updated: March 03, 2021
If you are using our Services to interact with your customers, it is your obligation and responsibility to make sure your customers understand how you (and VA for Hire) collect and process their personal information as the data controller.
In addition, if you are collecting any sensitive personal information from your customers (including information relating to medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexuality), you agree to obtain affirmative, express consent from your customers for the use and access of sensitive personal information by VA for Hire and other third parties, as applicable.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- LIABILITY FOR ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION/ HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
- TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you, your use of the Services, and others who use the Service through your accounts:
- Your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), and payment details (for example, your credit card information).
[We use this information to provide you with access to our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, inform you of new features and products, and invoice you. We also use this information to make sure that we comply with the legal requirements.]
- Personal information about your customers that you share with us or that your customers provide to us while using our Services via your websites or applications.
[We use this information to provide you with our Services so that we can process orders and better serve our customers.]
- Questions, feedback, and other messages you address to us directly through tech support, online forms, and social media platforms. If you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and/or keep a summary of the call.
- Other information you provide to us, such as posted comments, date of birth, photos, etc.
- Device Information, including your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, platform type, device types, and device IDs such as unique identifiers.
- Usage Information including files you download, domain names, landing pages, your browsing activity, scrolling, and keystroke activity, pages viewed, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email and your interaction with the content, access times, and error logs, and other similar information.
- Location information, including the city, state, and ZIP code associated with your IP address, information derived through WiFi triangulation, and precise location information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices or from your use of our mobile applications, and with your consent, your precise GPS information.
- Offline Information that may be stored while you are offline and transmitted to us when you next connect to the Internet, regardless of where you connect from or the device you use to connect.
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information collected for purposes such as:
- to provide technical support including the detection, prevention, and resolution of security and technical issues;
- to respond to customer support requests;
- otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the Terms of Service
- improve your experience and improve the Services;
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote the use of our Services to you and share promotional and information content with you;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We may combine all the information we collect from or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes. Please see Your Rights and Choices section for further information.
Credit Card and Sensitive Information:
When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). Other information that you send via standard email will not be subjected to this high level of encryption, so we advise you accordingly that you should never submit sensitive personal information such as credit card numbers and so forth via standard email to us.
We maintain your credit card related information once your purchase has been verified and processed via your credit card service provider for future usage, within a secured system. In the event of a chargeback, the credit card service provider will provide us with such information for the purpose of our evaluation of the chargeback request, including any protestations and or feedback issued by our company if we determine fraud has taken place. In the event of credit card fraud and similar defaulted payments, the credit card related information will be used for collection-related purposes.
As noted above, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on our behalf: including website hosting, transaction fulfillment, payment processing, fraud prevention, technology services, and platforms, and identity management.
- Law Enforcement Agencies, Regulators, Content Protection Organizations, Anti-fraud Coalitions, and other groups to:
- protect our legal rights, privacy or safety, and that of our employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals;
- protect the safety and security of other users of the Services;
- protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- respond to inquiries or requests from government, regulatory, law enforcement, or public authorities;
- permit us to pursue available remedies, commence, participate in, or defend litigation, or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- comply with the law including with subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, and other legal processes; or enforce applicable terms of service.
4. LIABILITY FOR ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES
VA for Hire is liable under Privacy Shield if determined it is responsible for a third party agent processing such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the principles of Privacy Shield.
Although VA for Hire will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of the Registration Data, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. VA for Hire will have no liability for disclosure of Registration Data due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Services are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. As per our Terms of Service, children under the age of eighteen (18) years may not register for our Services. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may delete the information.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- Communication Preferences and Opt-outs: You may unsubscribe from our email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. You cannot unsubscribe from service-related, transactional, or emails related to your Services.
- Access, Correction, and Deletion: You may request access to correct, update, or delete all your personal information by emailing email@example.com We will respond to your request within 30 days.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION/ HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards for the Services to help protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide via the Services. These safeguards vary depending upon the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible.
We will keep your information only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above unless longer retention is required or permitted by law, after which we will delete or anonymize it. The period we keep your information will vary depending on your interactions with the Services.
For example, depending on the type of Services you use, we may retain your account data for a reasonable period of time after your last activity or after you stop paying for the relevant services. This is to enable you to easily come back and start using the service again. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you relating to the Services you use, for example, if you have made a complaint, for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Similarly, when you unsubscribe from our email newsletters or promotional emails, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You acknowledge that VA for Hire provides links to third party websites, but that VA for Hire is not responsible for the content of such third-party websites or their terms, conditions, or privacy policies.
You acknowledge that you must carefully review the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of all websites prior to using said third party websites and you assume all risk of using third-party websites.
Furthermore, you understand and agree to not hold VA for Hire responsible for any third-party content provided on the VA for Hire Services that may infringe on intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any rights of any nature in any jurisdiction.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
Our website includes Social Media Features (such as the Facebook and Twitter buttons) and/or Widgets (interactive mini-programs that run through our website). Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site.
11. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal information we collect, use, and disclose are referenced in the above sections and include:
- Identifiers (not including online identifiers), first and last names, email addresses, phone numbers, avatars, company name, company role, social media profile information, photo and document signatures.
- Online Identifiers, such as operating system, version number, manufacturer, hardware model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and VA for Hire’s custom identifiers.
- Financial information, such as credit card information, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information.
- Commercial information, such as records for transactions and services requested.
- Internet or network information, such as website history before or after visiting Personal Information services, navigation paths between pages or screens, session time and dates, time spent on a page or screen, activity status (last contacted, last heard from, first time seen, last time seen), clicked links, language preferences, pages viewed, tags applied within customer accounts, and other information about your interaction with our services, including information related to cookies.
- Geolocation data, such as location information associated with your IP address.
- Professional or employment information, such as your job title, organizational information, or business affiliation details.
- Sensory information, such as photos, videos and other imagery you choose to submit in our services.
- Inferences, such as those based on the above information to create a profile for your preferences, characteristics, and behavior.
Your personal information is not sold in the typical sense. Like many other companies, we may use advertising services that personalize ads based on your interests from information collected through cookies or other similar technologies about your activity on our service or other online/offline services.
VA for Hire
935 Allen Way,
Call Us at: +1 806 317 7184